Texas A&M vs Colorado Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 2 Game on FanDuel
Texas A&M vs Colorado Week 2 Game Info
Week 2 College Football Game
No. 6 Texas A&M (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Colorado Buffaloes (1-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 11, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Folsom Field – Denver, CO
Texas A&M vs Colorado Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: T&AM: (-1000) | COLO: (+610)
Spread: T&AM: -17.5 (-104) | COLO: +17.5 (-118)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: T&AM: (N/A) | COLO: (N/A)
Texas A&M vs Colorado Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Texas A&M: (88.0%) | Colorado: (12.0%)
Texas A&M vs Colorado Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Colorado is 6-3 straight up in nine head-to-head matchups against Texas A&M.
- Colorado defeated Texas A&M, 35-34, in their last meeting on Nov. 7, 2009.
- Texas A&M is 9-0 straight up in its last nine games.
- Colorado is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Texas A&M's last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in each of Colorado's last five games as the underdog.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.