Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Tennessee Volunteers and Missouri Tigers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Tennessee vs Missouri Point Spread
The Tigers are 2.5-point home favorites against the Volunteers. Missouri is -122 to cover the spread, while Tennessee is +102 to cover as the 2.5-point underdog.
Tennessee vs Missouri Over/Under
The over/under for the Tennessee vs Missouri Week 5 college football matchup is set at 65.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Tennessee vs Missouri Moneyline
The Volunteers vs Tigers moneyline has Missouri as a -154 favorite, while Tennessee is the +126 underdog on the road.
Tennessee vs Missouri Betting Trends
- Missouri is 5-4 straight up in nine all-time head-to-head matchups against Tennessee.
- Tennessee defeated Missouri, 35-12, during their most recent meeting on Oct. 3, 2020.
- Tennessee is 1-4 agains the spread (ATS) in its last five away games.
- The total has hit the under in 14 of Tennessee's last 19 games.
- Missouri is 6-1 straight up in its last seven home games.
- The total has hit the over in six of Missouri's last seven games.
Tennessee vs Missouri Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (+126) | MIZZU: (-154)
Spread: TEN: +2.5 (+102) | MIZZU: -2.5 (-122)
Total: 65.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TEN: (N/A) | MIZZU: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.