Tennessee Tech vs Tennessee Basketball Game Info
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (0-7, 0-5 Away) vs. No. 10 Tennessee Volunteers (3-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Friday, Dec. 18, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Thompson-Boling Arena – Knoxville, TN
Coverage: SEC Network ALT
Tennessee Tech vs Tennessee Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TNTC: (+3000) | TENN: (-50000)
Spread: TNTC: +29.5 (-110) | TENN: -29.5 (-110)
Total: 129.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TNTC: (7%) | TENN: (93%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TNTC: (N/A) | TENN: (+2000)
Tennessee Tech vs Tennessee Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Tennessee Tech: 2.6 %
Tennessee Tech vs Tennessee Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Tennessee defeated Tennessee Tech, 96-53, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 29, 2018.
- Tennessee is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups against Tennessee Tech.
- Tennessee is 9-1 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups against Tennessee Tech.
- Tennessee is 14-1 in the 15 all-time, head-to-head matchups against Tennessee Tech.
- Tennessee Tech lost to Jacksonville State, 74-50, in its most recent game on Dec. 16, 2020.
- Tennessee defeated Appalachian State, 79-38, in its most recent game on Dec. 15, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.