Temple vs SMU Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Temple Owls (5-1, 2-0 AAC) vs. No. 19 SMU Mustangs (6-0, 2-0 AAC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Gerald J. Ford Stadium – Dallas, TX
Temple vs SMU Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEM: (+235) | SMU: (-300)
Spread: TEM: +7.5 (-110) | SMU: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 59 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEM: 49% | SMU: 51%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: TEM: (N/A) | SMU: (+25000)
Temple vs SMU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Temple defeated SMU, 45-20, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Oct. 1, 2016.
- Temple is 2-1-2 in its five all-time, head-to-head matchups against SMU.
- SMU is 1-1-1 in its three all-time, head-to-head matchups against Temple at home.
- Temple defeated then-No. 23 Memphis, 30-28, at home in Week 7.
- SMU was on bye in Week 7, but the Mustangs defeated Tulsa, 43-37 (3OT), at home in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.