TCU vs Oklahoma Basketball Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (9-4, 2-3 Big 12) vs. Oklahoma Sooners (6-4, 2-3 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Lloyd Noble Center – Norman, OK
Coverage: Big 12 Network, ESPN+
TCU vs Oklahoma Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+235) | OU: (-290)
Spread: TCU: +6.5 (-115) | OU: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 137.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (77%) | OU: (23%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+18000) | OU: (+8000)
TCU vs Oklahoma Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
TCU vs Oklahoma Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Oklahoma defeated TCU, 82-78, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Dec. 6, 2020.
- Oklahoma is 5-0 in its last five head-to-head meetings with TCU.
- Oklahoma is 20-4 in the 24 all-time, head-to-head meetings with TCU.
- TCU is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Oklahoma's last seven games.
- TCU lost to then-No. 2 Baylor, 67-49, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
- Oklahoma lost to then-No. 6 Kansas, 63-59, in its most recent game on Jan. 9, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!