TCU vs TTU Basketball Game Info
TCU Horned Frogs (12-10, 5-8 Big 12) vs. No. 18 Texas Tech Red Raiders (15-8, 7-7 Big 12)
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: United Supermarkets Arena – Lubbock, TX
Coverage: Big 12 Network/ESPN+
TCU vs TTU Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TCU: (+750) | TTU: (-1200)
Spread: TCU: +13 (-106) | TTU: -13 (-116)
Total: 132.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (4%) | TTU: (96%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TCU: (+20000) | TTU: (+3000)
TCU vs TTU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 92.0%
TCU vs TTU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated TCU, 88-42, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 13, 2021.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- Texas Tech is 78-43 in the 121 all-time, head-to-head matchups against TCU.
- TCU defeated Iowa State, 76-72, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Texas Tech defeated then-No. 14 Texas, 68-59, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!