Syracuse vs Florida State Basketball Game Info
Syracuse Orange (14-10, 7-6 ACC) vs. No. 8 Florida State Seminoles (20-4, 10-3 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Donald L. Tucker Center – Tallahassee, FL
Syracuse vs Florida State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SYR: (+400) | FSU: (-540)
Spread: SYR: +9.5 (-110) | FSU: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SYR: 52% | FSU: 48%
Odds to Win 2020 National Championship: SYR: (+10000) | FSU: (+2400)
Syracuse vs Florida State Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Florida State: 83.6%
Syracuse vs Florida State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Florida State defeated Syracuse, 80-62, in the most recent meeting between these two on Feb. 5, 2019.
- Florida State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Syracuse.
- Syracuse is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
- Syracuse is 6-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine head-to-head matchups with Florida State.
- The total has hit the over in five of Florida State's last seven games.
- Syracuse lost to NC State, 79-74, at home in its most recent game on on Tuesday, Feb. 11.
- Florida State lost to then-No. 7 Duke, 70-65, on the road in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 10.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.