Syracuse vs Boston College Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 8 College Basketball Game
The Syracuse Orange versus the Boston College Eagles is on the college basketball schedule for Tuesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Syracuse vs Boston College Point Spread
Syracuse is favored by 4 points over Boston College. Syracuse is -120 to cover the spread, with Boston College being -102.
Syracuse vs Boston College Over/Under
A combined point total of 145 has been set for Syracuse-Boston College on February 8, with the over at -106 and the under at -114.
Syracuse vs Boston College Moneyline
Boston College is the underdog, +168 on the moneyline, while Syracuse is a -205 favorite.
Syracuse vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Syracuse win (59.7%)
Syracuse vs Boston College Betting Trends
- Syracuse is 13-11-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Orange are 4-5 as 4.5-point favorites or more.
- This season, 13 of Syracuse's 23 games have gone over the point total.
- Boston College is 10-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have an ATS record of 5-6 as 4.5-point underdogs or more.
- This year, 12 of Boston College's 21 games have gone over the point total.
Syracuse vs Boston College Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Syracuse: (-205) | Boston College: (+168)
- Spread: Syracuse: -4 (-120) | Boston College: +4 (-102)
- Total: 145 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!