Switzerland vs Italy Match Info
2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifying Match
Switzerland vs. Italy
Date: Sunday, September 5, 2021
Start Time: 2:45 p.m. EST
Venue: St. Jakob-Park — Basel, Switzerland
Switzerland vs Italy Spread & Odds
All World Cup Qualifying betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SUI: (+340) | ITA: (-120) | DRAW: (+240)
Spread: SUI: N/A (N/A) | ITA: N/A (N/A)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+112) | Under: (-136)
Team to Score the First Goal: SUI: (+170) | ITA: (-175) I NO GOALS: (+850)
Switzerland vs Italy Expert Prediction & Pick
All World Cup Qualifying expert picks and predictions are according to SportsMole and will be updated when available.
Total Goals: N/A
Switzerland vs Italy Trends & Stats
- Italy defeated Switzerland, 3-0, in their last head-to-head meeting on June 16, 2021.
- Italy is 2-3-0 in its last five matches against Switzerland.
- Italy is 3-0-0 (W-D-L) in World Cup qualifying matches.
- Switzerland is 2-0-0 (W-D-L) in World Cup qualifying matches.
- Italy has won four World Cup titles in the past, with the most recent being in 2006.
- The quarterfinals are the farthest that Switzerland has made it in the World Cup (three times).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.