Suns vs Timberwolves Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 28
By Duel Staff
In NBA action on Friday, the Phoenix Suns take on the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Suns vs Timberwolves Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (38-9) vs. Minnesota Timberwolves (24-24)
- Date: Friday, January 28, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Footprint Center -- Phoenix, Arizona
Suns vs Timberwolves Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-400) | MIN: (+315)
- Spread: PHO: -8.5 (-110) | MIN: +8.5 (-110)
- Total: 231 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread 26 times in 47 games.
- There have been 21 Phoenix games (out of 47) that hit the over this year.
- Minnesota's record against the spread is 24-24-0.
- Out of 48 Minnesota games so far this year, 26 have hit the over.
Suns vs Timberwolves Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Suns win (85.8%)
Suns vs Timberwolves Point Spread
The Suns are hosting the Timberwolves, and favored by 8.5 points. Phoenix is -110 to cover the spread, with Minnesota being -110.
Suns vs Timberwolves Over/Under
An over/under of 231 has been set for Suns-Timberwolves on January 28, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Suns vs Timberwolves Moneyline
Minnesota is a +315 underdog on the moneyline, while Phoenix is a -400 favorite at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!