The Phoenix Suns are among the NBA teams in action on Wednesday, versus the Houston Rockets.
All the info you need is below, in order to make a smart wager on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Suns vs Rockets Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (47-10) vs. Houston Rockets (15-41)
- Date: Wednesday, February 16, 2022
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Footprint Center -- Phoenix, Arizona
Suns vs Rockets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-1800) | HOU: (+980)
- Spread: PHO: -16 (-110) | HOU: +16 (-110)
- Total: 234 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Phoenix is 32-25-0 this season.
- The Suns have covered every time (2-0) as a 15.5-point favorite or greater this year.
- There have been 28 Phoenix games (out of 56) that hit the over this season.
- Houston has 22 wins in 56 games against the spread this year.
- The Rockets don't have a win ATS (0-1) as a 15.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Houston has played 56 games this season, and 31 of them have gone over the total.
Suns vs Rockets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Suns win (89.7%)
Suns vs Rockets Point Spread
The Rockets are at the Suns, and underdogs by 16 points. Houston is -110 to cover the spread, and Phoenix is -110.
Suns vs Rockets Over/Under
Suns versus Rockets, on February 16, has an over/under of 234, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Suns vs Rockets Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Suns-Rockets, Phoenix is the favorite at -1800, and Houston is +980 playing on the road.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!