Suns vs Pelicans NBA Playoffs Game 4 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
The Phoenix Suns will take on the New Orleans Pelicans in NBA action on Sunday.
All the info you need is below to make your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, where you can find all of today's NBA odds.
Suns vs Pelicans Game Info
- Phoenix Suns (64-18) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (36-46)
- Date: Sunday, April 24, 2022
- Time: 9:30 PM ET
- Venue: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Suns vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: PHO: (-126) | NO: (+108)
- Spread: PHO: -2 (-110) | NO: +2 (-110)
- Total: 215.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Suns vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Phoenix's record against the spread is 46-39-0.
- The Suns are 33-35 as 2-point favorites or more.
- Out of 82 Phoenix games so far this year, 43 have gone over the total.
- Against the spread, New Orleans is 43-42-0 this season.
- The Pelicans are 26-30 as 2-point underdogs or more.
- New Orleans has played 82 games this season, and 35 of them have hit the over.
Suns vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Pelicans are 2-point home underdogs against the Suns. New Orleans is -110 to cover the spread, and Phoenix is -110.
Suns vs Pelicans Over/Under
A combined point total of 215.5 has been set for Suns-Pelicans on April 24, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Suns vs Pelicans Moneyline
New Orleans is a +108 underdog on the moneyline, while Phoenix is a -126 favorite on the road.