Hsieh vs Osaka Australian Open Schedule & Info
2021 Australian Open Women's Quarterfinals Match Info
Su-Wei Hsieh vs. No. 3 Naomi Osaka
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021
Start Time: TBD
Hsieh vs Osaka Odds & Set Betting
All Hsieh-Osaka betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Hsieh: (+680) | Osaka: (-1100)
To Win 1st Set: Hsieh: (+430) | Osaka: (-650)
Set Betting: Hsieh: 2-0 (+1500) | 2-1 (+950)
Set Betting: Osaka: 2-0 (-300) | 2-1 (+370)
Hsieh vs Osaka Expert Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Osaka in 2 sets.
Hsieh vs Osaka Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Naomi Osaka is 4-1 straight up all-time in five head-to-head matchups against Su-Wei Hsieh.
- Osaka defeated Hsieh in three sets in their last head-to-head matchup in 2019.
- Hsieh defeated Marketa Vondrousova in the fourth round of the 2021 Australian Open.
- Osaka defeated Garbine Muguruza in the fourth round of the 2021 Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.