Storm vs Sky Prediction, Odds, Betting Lines & Spread for WNBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Storm vs Sky Game Info
2021 WNBA Regular Season Game
Seattle Storm (16-5, 8-2 Away) vs. Chicago Sky (10-10, 3-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, August 15, 2021
Time: 4:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Wintrust Arena – Chicago, IL
Storm vs Sky Odds & Spread
All WNBA betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+235) | CHI: (-300)
Spread: SEA: +6.5 (-106) | CHI: -6.5 (-114)
Total: 160.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: SEA: (+220) | CHI: (+1200)
Storm vs Sky Prediction & Pick
All WNBA expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight.
Winner: Storm (59%)
Storm vs Sky Betting Trends
- Seattle defeated Chicago, 88-74, in their most recent head-to-head meeting on August 29, 2020.
- Seattle is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Seattle's last five games.
- Chicago is 3-11 straight up in its last 14 home games.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Chicago's last 11 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.