Stony Brook vs Kansas Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 18 College Basketball Game
Stony Brook vs Kansas Basketball Game Info
Stony Brook Seawolves (0-1, 0-1 Away) vs. No. 3 Kansas Jayhawks (2-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 18, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Allen Fieldhouse — Lawrence, KS
Coverage: BIG12, ESPN+
Stony Brook vs Kansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: STBK: (+1280) | KU: (-3500)
Spread: STBK: +25.5 (-108) | KU: -25.5 (-112)
Total: 143.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: STBK: (+50000) | KU: (N/A)
Stony Brook vs Kansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Kansas Jayhawks win (96.3%)
Stony Brook vs Kansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Stony Brook and Kansas.
- The total has hit the under in each of Stony Brook's last five games.
- Kansas is 8-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games as the favorite.
- Stony Brook is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games as the underdog.
- The total has hit the over in each of Kansas' last five games played in November.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.