Stephen Thompson vs Geoff Neal Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream & Betting Insights For UFC Vegas 17
Thompson vs Neal Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 17 — Welterweight Main Event Bout
Stephen "Wonderboy" Thompson (15-4-1, 7 KO, 1 Submission) vs. Geoff "Handz of Steel" Neal (13-2-0, 8 KO, 2 Submission)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 19, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Thompson vs Neal Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 17 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stephen Thompson: (+116)
- Geoff Neal: (-142)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Thompson by KO/TKO: (+320)
- Thompson by Points: (+260)
- Thompson by Submission: (+2200)
- Neal by KO/TKO: (+260)
- Neal by Points: (+270)
- Neal by Submission: (+1500)
Thompson vs Neal Prediction
UFC Vegas 17 Thompson-Neal prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Stephen Thompson (65%)
Method of Victory: Decision (77%)
Thompson vs Neal Betting Trends & Stats
- Stephen Thompson defeated Vicente Luque, by decision, in his most recent fight on November 2, 2019.
- Geoff Neal defeated Mike Perry, by TKO, in his most recent fight on December 14, 2019.
- Thompson averages 3.93 significant strikes landed per minute with a 44% accuracy rate.
- Neal averages 6.04 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49% accuracy rate.
- Thompson averages 2.73 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Neal averages 3.57 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 65% defense rate.
- Both Thompson and Neal average less than 1.0 takedown landed per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.