Steelers vs Jets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 16 NFL Game
Steelers vs Jets Game Info
Pittsburgh Steelers (8-6, 3-3 Away) vs. New York Jets (5-9, 4-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 22, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium – East Rutherford, NJ
Steelers vs Jets Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (-170) | NYJ: (+148)
Spread: PIT: -3 (-115) | NYJ: +3 (-105)
Total: 37 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PIT: 86% | NYJ: 14%
Odds to Win AFC Championship: PIT: (+5000) | NYJ: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: PIT: (+7500) | NYJ: (N/A)
Steelers vs Jets Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in each of Pittsburgh's last five road games.
- Pittsburgh is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Jets.
- The Jets are 4-1 straight up in their last five games at home.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of the Jets' last 16 games against Pittsburgh.
Steelers vs Jets Stats
- Pittsburgh is averaging 19.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 18.5 PPG this season (tied for No. 7 in the NFL).
- The Jets are averaging 17.6 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- The Jets are surrendering 24.5 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh lost to the Buffalo Bills, 17-10, at home in Week 15.
- The Jets lost to the Baltimore Ravens, 42-21, on the road in Week 15.
Steelers vs Jets Prop Bet
All Steelers-Jets odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Pittsburgh Steelers by 1 to 13 Points (+150) – As dominant as they've been on defense this season, the Steelers have been just as bad, if not worse, on offense. Pittsburgh is averaging just 19.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 25 in the NFL) and has scored 20 or more points in just two of its last five contests. Despite the offensive struggles, the Steelers do have a favorable enough matchup to come out on top in this one. The Jets have allowed 28.3 PPG over their last three contests and their offense may struggle against Pittsburgh's dominant defense (18.5 PPG allowed, tied for No. 7 in the NFL). Over its last three contests, New York is averaging just 16.3 PPG.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.