Stars vs Panthers Prediction, Odds, Line & Prop Bets for NHL Game on FanDuel Sportsbook (Jan. 14)
By Larry Rupp
Stars vs Panthers Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Dallas Stars (18-13-2, 4-10-1 Away) vs. Florida Panthers (24-7-5, 19-3-0 Home)
Date: Friday, January 14, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: FLA Live Arena — Sunrise, FL
Broadcast: NHL Network
Stars vs Panthers Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+180) | FLA: (-220)
Spread: DAL: +1.5 (-144) | FLA: -1.5 (+118)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (-102) I Under: (-120)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: DAL: (+3500) | FLA: (+1000)
Stars vs Panthers Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Panthers win (60.2%)
Stars vs Panthers Betting Trends
- Dallas is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 away games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Dallas' last 18 games.
- Florida is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games against Dallas.
- The total has hit the over in each of Florida's last five home games.
Stars vs Panthers Prop Bets
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (+164) | Under (-205)
- Jason Robertson — 0.5: Over (+225) | Under (-290)
- Joe Pavelski — 0.5: Over (+220) | Under (-280)
- Jonathan Huberdeau — 0.5: Over (-170) | Under (+138)
- Aleksander Barkov — 0.5: Over (-110) | Under (-112)
- Jason Robertson — 0.5: Over (+138) | Under (-170)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.