St. John's vs Butler Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By michael obermuller
St. John's vs Butler Basketball Game Info
St. John's Red Storm (13-7, 7-6 Big East) vs. Butler Bulldogs (6-10, 5-8 Big East)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Hinkle Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Coverage: Fox Sports One
St. John's vs Butler Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJU: (+110) | BUT: (-130)
Spread: SJU: +1.5 (-106) | BUT: -1.5 (-114)
Total: 138.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJU: (N/A) | BUT: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM's National Championship: SJU: (+10000) | BUT: (+18000)
St. John's vs Butler Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 58.6%
St. John's vs Butler Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- St. John's defeated Butler, 69-57, at home in the most recent meeting between these teams on Jan. 12, 2021.
- Butler is 9-7 in the 16 all-time, head-to-head matchups against St. John's.
- Butler is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups against St. John's.
- St. John's is 8-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- St. John's is 6-0 straight up in its last six games.
- Butler is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Butler's last seven games.
- St. John's defeated Providence, 92-81, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Butler defeated DePaul, 68-58, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.