St. John's vs Seton Hall Basketball Game Info
St. John's Red Storm (14-12, 3-10 Big East) vs. No. 16 Seton Hall Pirates (19-7, 11-3 Big East)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 23, 2020
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Venue: Prudential Center – Newark, NJ
St. John's vs Seton Hall Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJU: (+450) | HALL: (-620)
Spread: SJU +10.5: (-115) | HALL -10.5: (-105)
Total: 148.5 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJU: (N/A) | HALL: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SJU: (+25000) | HALL: (+2500)
St. John's vs Seton Hall Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 14.6%
Seton Hall: 85.4%
St. John's vs Seton Hall Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Seton Hall defeated St. John's, 82-79, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Jan. 18, 2020.
- Seton Hall is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups with St. John's.
- Seton Hall is 7-3 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with St. John's.
- St. John's is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Seton Hall's last five games.
- St, John's lost to Xavier, 77-74, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Feb. 17.
- Seton Hall defeated then-No. 21 Butler, 74-72, at home in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 19.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.