St. John's vs Georgetown Basketball Game Info
St. John's Red Storm (5-2, 0-1 Big East) vs. Georgetown Hoyas (2-3, 0-1 Big East)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Capital One Arena — Washington, DC
St. John's vs Georgetown Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJU: (-106) | GTWN: (-110)
Spread: SJU: +1.5 (-122) | GTWN: -1.5 (+100)
Total: 154.5 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SJU: (N/A) | GTWN: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SJU: (+12000) | GTWN: (+15000)
St. John's vs Georgetown Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
St. John's: 60.0%
St. John's vs Georgetown Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- St. John's defeated Georgetown, 75-62, in the most recent meeting between these teams on March 11, 2020.
- Georgetown is 50-47 in the 97 all-time, head-to-head matchups against St. John's.
- Georgetown is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- St. John's is 2-3 ATS in its last five games.
- Georgetown lost to then-No. 9 Villanova, 76-63, in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
- St. John's lost to Seton Hall, 77-68, in its most recent game on Dec. 11, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!