Spurs vs Wizards Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Spurs vs Wizards Game Info
San Antonio Spurs (45-34, 14-25 Away) vs. Washington Wizards (32-47, 22-17 Home)
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Location: Capital One Arena – Washington, D.C.
Spurs vs Wizards Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (-280) | WSH: (+225)
Spread: SAS: -7 (-105) | WSH: +7 (-115)
Total: 225– Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SAS: 61% | WAS: 39%
Spurs vs Wizards Betting Trends & Stats
- San Antonio is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- San Antonio is 12-5 straight up (SU) in its last 17 games.
- The total has gone under in 14 of San Antonio's last 18 games.
- San Antonio is 4-9-1 ATS in its last 14 road games.
- Washington is 2-7 SU in its last nine games.
- The total has gone over in four of Washington's last six games.
- Washington is 15-8 ATS in its last 23 home games and 2-4 ATS in its last six home games.
Spurs vs Wizards Prop Bet
All Spurs-Wizards betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Rudy Gay Total Rebounds: Over 7.5 (-110) – Despite his age, Rudy Gay has been cleaning the class with phenomenal efficiency this season, and he's been even better at snagging boards lately. On the season, Gay is averaging just 6.8 rebounds per game (RPG), but the 32-year-old forward has averaged 8.5 RPG over his last 10 contests heading into Friday night. Gay has also recorded seven or more boards in eight straight games, averaging 9.0 RPG over these eight contests.
New customers will get 40/1 on any of the Final Four teams to win the tournament.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.