The NBA slate on Friday includes the San Antonio Spurs facing the Portland Trail Blazers.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Game Info
- San Antonio Spurs (31-45) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (27-49)
- Date: Friday, April 1, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Center -- San Antonio, Texas
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SA: (-1500) | POR: (+870)
- Spread: SA: -15 (-110) | POR: +15 (-110)
- Total: 231 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Against the spread, San Antonio is 38-37-1 this season.
- There have been 36 San Antonio games (out of 76) that hit the over this year.
- Portland has beaten the spread 30 times in 76 games.
- The Trail Blazers have won once ATS (1-1) as a 15-point underdog or more this season.
- Portland has seen 35 of its 76 games go over the point total.
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Spurs win (79.3%)
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Point Spread
The Trail Blazers are 15-point road underdogs against the Spurs. Portland is -110 to cover the spread, and San Antonio is -110.
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Over/Under
Spurs versus Trail Blazers, on April 1, has an over/under of 231, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Spurs vs Trail Blazers Moneyline
Portland is the underdog, +870 on the moneyline, while San Antonio is a -1500 favorite at home.