Spurs vs Thunder Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
San Antonio Spurs (5-5, 4-2 Away) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (5-4, 0-3 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Chesapeake Energy Arena — Oklahoma City, OK
Coverage: NBA League Pass
Spurs vs Thunder Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (-138) | OKC: (+118)
Spread: SAS: -2.5 (-114) | OKC: +2.5 (-106)
Total: 218.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SAS: (63%) | OKC: (37%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: SAS: (+19000) | OKC: (+25000)
Spurs vs Thunder Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Spurs vs Thunder Betting Trends
- San Antonio is 8-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games against Oklahoma City.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Antonio's last five games.
- Oklahoma City is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Oklahoma City's last seven games against San Antonio.
Spurs vs Thunder Stats
- San Antonio is averaging 111.1 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 16 in the NBA).
- San Antonio is surrendering 113.1 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is averaging 104.9 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NBA).
- Oklahoma City is surrendering 108.9 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.