Cover Photo: Getty Images
Spurs vs Hornets Game Info
San Antonio Spurs (43-31, 14-23 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (34-39, 23-15 Home)
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center – Charlotte, NC
Spurs vs Hornets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (-190) | CHA: (+160)
Spread: SAS: -4 (-110) | CHA: +4 (-110)
Total: 220 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SAS: 58% | CHA: 42%
Spurs vs Hornets Betting Trends & Stats
- San Antonio is 7-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- San Antonio is 10-2 straight up in its last 12 games.
- The total has gone under in six of San Antonio's last seven games.
- Charlotte is 8-15-2 ATS in its last 25 games.
- Charlotte is 3-6 straight up in its last nine home games.
Spurs vs Hornets Prop Bet
All Spurs-Hornets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- LaMarcus Aldridge Total Points: Over 23.5 (-104) – Aldridge is coming off an incredible 48-point performance against the Boston Celtics, and he projects as a tough matchup for the Charlotte Hornets. Opponents are sinking 53.4 percent of their 2-point attempts against the Hornets this season (23rd in the NBA), which could play right into Aldridge's hands.
Build your free bracket today, unlike other brackets, our $250,000 payout is guaranteed! It’s tournament time, and this year, you can get a piece of the action for FREE. Fill out your free bracket today, then come back to bet all throughout the tournament. https://www.fanduel.com/march-madness
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.