Spurs vs Clippers Game Info
San Antonio Spurs (3-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Los Angeles Clippers (3-2, 2-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Oct. 31, 2019
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center – Los Angeles, CA
Spurs vs Clippers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (+166) | LAC: (-196)
Spread: SAS: +4.5 (-110) | LAC: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 228 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SAS: 35% | LAC: 65%
Odd to Win 2020 NBA Finals: SAS: (+6500) | LAC: (+350)
Spurs vs Clippers Betting Trends
- San Antonio is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in six of San Antonio's last nine games.
- The Clippers are 5-10 ATS in their last 15 games.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of the Clippers' last 20 games.
Spurs vs Clippers Stats
- San Antonio is averaging 119.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NBA).
- San Antonio is surrendering 114.3 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are averaging 116.4 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- The Clippers are surrendering 112.0 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NBA).
Spurs vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Spurs-Clippers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Dejounte Murray - Points: Over 11.5 (-106) – Dejounte Murray's breakout season was supposed to come last year, but a torn ACL quickly derailed those hopes. He's looked really impressive through three games though, averaging 14.7 PPG while scoring at least 18 points in two of his three games thus far. With both teams coming into this game as top-10 scoring offenses, this could be a high-scoring affair, so Murray should see plenty of opportunities tonight.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.