Spurs vs Thunder Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for January 19
Wednesday's slate in the NBA includes a matchup between the San Antonio Spurs and the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spurs vs Thunder Game Info
- San Antonio Spurs (16-28) vs. Oklahoma City Thunder (14-29)
- Date: Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Venue: AT&T Center -- San Antonio, Texas
Spurs vs Thunder Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SA: (-270) | OKC: (+220)
- Spread: SA: -6.5 (-110) | OKC: +6.5 (-110)
- Total: 219.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Spurs vs Thunder Betting Trends
- San Antonio has covered the spread 23 times in 44 games.
- The Spurs have won twice ATS (2-2) as a 6.5-point favorite or more this year.
- Out of 44 San Antonio games so far this year, 23 have gone over the total.
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread 28 times in 43 games.
- The Thunder's ATS record as 6.5-point underdogs or more is 17-6.
- Oklahoma City has played 43 games this season, and 18 of them have hit the over.
Spurs vs Thunder Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Spurs vs Thunder Point Spread
The Spurs are hosting the Thunder, and favored by 6.5 points (-110 to cover). Oklahoma City, the underdog, is -110.
Spurs vs Thunder Moneyline
The Spurs vs Thunder moneyline has San Antonio as a -270 favorite, while Oklahoma City is a +220 underdog on the road.
Spurs vs Thunder Over/Under
A combined point total of 219.5 has been set for Spurs vs Thunder on January 19, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!