Spurs vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
San Antonio Spurs (3-4, 2-1 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (6-2, 2-2 Home)
Date: Thursday, Jan. 7, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
Spurs vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SAS: (+200) | LAL: (-245)
Spread: SAS: +5.5 (-105) | LAL: -5.5 (-114)
Total: 223 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SAS: (31%) | LAL: (69%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: SAS: (+19000) | LAL: (+260)
Spurs vs Lakers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Spurs vs Lakers Betting Trends
- San Antonio is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against the Lakers.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Spurs' last five games against the Lakers.
- The Lakers are 9-3 straight up in their last 12 home games.
- The total has hit the under in each of the Lakers' last six games.
Spurs vs Lakers Stats
- San Antonio is averaging 111.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 15 in the NBA).
- San Antonio is surrendering 114.9 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are averaging 114.1 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- The Lakers are surrendering 104.1 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.