Spain vs Sweden Women's Handball Game Info
2021 Tokyo Olympics - Women's Handball (Group Stage)
Spain vs. Sweden
Date: Sunday, July 25, 2021
Time: 6:30 a.m. EST
Venue: Yoyogi National Stadium
Spain vs Sweden Women's Handball Odds & Lines
All Tokyo 2021 Summer Olympics women's handball odds & prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SPA: (-110) | SWE: (+110) | DRAW: (+650)
Odds to Win Gold Medal: SPA: (+1800) | SWE: (+1800)
Spain vs Sweden Women's Handball Prediction & Pick
Spain is projected to defeat Sweden according to the betting odds on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spain vs Sweden
- Spain is 0-0 at the 2021 Olympics.
- Sweden is 0-0 at the 2021 Olympics.
- Spain and Sweden played to a 28-28 draw at their last head-to-head matchups at the 2019 World Women's Handball Championship.
- Spain finished sixth at the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics.
- Sweden finished seventh at the 2016 Rio Summer Olympics.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.