South Carolina vs Georgia Odds, Spread, Location, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 7
South Carolina vs Georgia Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 7
South Carolina Gamecocks (2-3, 1-2 SEC) vs. No. 3 Georgia Bulldogs (5-0, 3-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 12, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Sanford Stadium – Athens, GA
South Carolina vs Georgia Betting Odds
As of this publication, only the spread and total were available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Spread: SCAR: +24.5 (-110) | UGA: -24.5 (-110)
Total: 54 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SCAR: 38% | UGA: 62%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: SCAR: N/A | UGA: (+800)
South Carolina vs Georgia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia defeated South Carolina, 41-17, on the road in the most recent meeting between these programs on Sept. 8, 2018.
- Georgia is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- Georgia is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- South Carolina defeated Kentucky, 24-7, at home in Week 5.
- Georgia defeated Tennessee, 43-14, on the road in Week 6.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.