South Carolina vs Tennessee Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 6 Game
By Larry Rupp
Week 6's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the South Carolina Gamecocks and Tennessee Volunteers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
South Carolina vs Tennessee Point Spread
The Volunteers are 10.5-point home favorites against the Gamecocks. Tennessee is -110 to cover the spread, while South Carolina is -110 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
South Carolina vs Tennessee Over/Under
The over/under for the South Carolina vs Tennessee Week 6 college football matchup is set at 57.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
South Carolina vs Tennessee Moneyline
The Gamecocks vs Volunteers moneyline has Tennessee as a -430 favorite, while South Carolina is the +320 underdog on the road.
South Carolina vs Tennessee Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 27-10-2 straight up in 39 all-time head-to-head matchups against South Carolina.
- Tennessee defeated South Carolina, 31-27, during their most recent meeting on Sept. 26, 2020.
- South Carolina is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in four of South Carolina's last five games.
- Tennessee is 4-9 straight up in its last 13 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Tennessee' last six games against South Carolina.
South Carolina vs Tennessee Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SCAR: (+320) | TENN: (-430)
Spread: SCAR: +10.5 (-110) | TENN: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 57.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SCAR: (N/A) | TENN: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.