Sorana Cirstea vs Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Odds, Prediction and Betting Trends for Australian Open Women's Match
Cirstea vs Pavlyuchenkova Schedule & Match Info
2022 Australian Open Women's Third Round
Sorana Cirstea vs. No. 10 Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova
Date: Saturday, January 22, 2022
Start Time: 5 a.m. EST
Venue: Melbourne Park — Melbourne, AU
Cirstea vs Pavlyuchenkova Odds & Set Betting
All betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Cirstea: (+200) | Pavlyuchenkova: (-250)
To Win 1st Set: Cirstea: (+170) | Pavlyuchenkova: (-215)
Set Betting: Cirstea: 2-0 (+470) | 2-1 (+440)
Set Betting: Pavlyuchenkova: 2-0 (+105) | 2-1 (+280)
Cirstea vs Pavlyuchenkova Prediction & Pick
All Australian Open women's tennis expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Prediction: Pavlyuchenkova in 3 sets
Cirstea vs Pavlyuchenkova Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Sorana Cirstea is 3-3 in six all-time head-to-head matchups against Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
- Pavlyuchenkova defeated Cirstea, in three sets, in their last meeting at the International Eastbourne on June 24, 2018.
- Cirstea defeated Kristína Kučová in two sets in the second round of the 2022 Australian Open.
- Pavlyuchenkova defeated Samantha Stosur in two sets in the second round of the 2022 Australian Open.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.