SMU vs TCU Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 4 Game
SMU vs TCU Week 4 Game Info
Week 4 College Football Game
SMU Mustangs (3-0, 1-0 Road) vs. TCU Horned Frogs (2-0, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Time: 12:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Amon G. Carter Stadium – Fort Worth, TX
SMU vs TCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SMU: (+285) | TCU: (-375)
Spread: SMU: +9.5 (-104) | TCU: -9.5 (-118)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TCU: (N/A) | SMU: (N/A)
SMU vs TCU Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Winning Percentage Prediction: SMU: (7.4%) | TCU: (92.6%)
SMU vs TCU Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- TCU is 50-40-7 in 97 all-time head-to-head matchups against SMU.
- SMU defeated TCU, 41-38, in their last meeting on Sept. 21, 2019.
- SMU is 10-3 straight up in its last 13 games.
- TCU is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of SMU's last 10 games against TCU.
- TCU is 4-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games as the favorite.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.