Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid Odds, Prediction, Lines, Spread, Date and Prediction for Champions League Match
By michael obermuller
Shakhtar vs Real Madrid Match Info
2020-21 UEFA Champions League — Group Stage Matchday 5
Shakhtar Donetsk (1-1-2, 4 points) vs. Real Madrid (2-1-1, 7 points)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2020
Start Time: 12:55 p.m. EST
Venue: Metalist Stadium — Kharkiv, Ukraine
Coverage: BT Sport 1 (UK), TUDN (US)
Shakhtar vs Real Madrid Spread & Odds
All Champions League betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SHK: (+700) | MAD: (-290) | DRAW: (+450)
Spread: SHK: +1 (+230) | MAD: -1 (-115)
Total: 3.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Team to Score the First Goal: SHK: (+240) | MAD: (-320) I NO GOALS: (+2800)
Shakhtar vs Real Madrid Expert Prediction & Pick
All Champions League expert picks and predictions are according to FiveThirtyEight projections.
Outcome: Real Madrid Wins
Percentages: Real Madrid (49%) | Shakhtar (28%) | Draw (23%)
Shakhtar vs Real Madrid Betting Trends & Stats
- Shakhtar Donetsk sits in third place in the 2020-21 Champions League Group B table, with a 1-1-2 record and a minus-nine goal differential.
- Real Madrid sits in second place in the 2020-21 Champions League Group B table, with a 2-1-1 record and a plus-two goal differential.
- Shakhtar is 1-1-3 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Real Madrid is 2-1-2 (W-D-L) in its last five matches.
- Shakhtar defeated Real Madrid, 3-2, in the last head-to-head matchup between these clubs on Oct. 21, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.