Seton Hall vs Villanova Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Seton Hall vs Villanova Basketball Game Info
No. 12 Seton Hall Pirates (17-5, 9-1 Big East) vs. No. 10 Villanova Wildcats (17-5, 7-3 Big East)
Date: Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA
Seton Hall vs Villanova Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: HALL: (+155) I VILL: (-185)
Spread: HALL: +3.5 (-105) I VILL: -3.5 (-115)
Total: 141 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: HALL: (N/A) I VILL: N/A)
Odds to Win 2020 NCAAM National Championship: HALL: (+2400) I VILL: (+2600)
Seton Hall vs Villanova Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Seton Hall: 36.1%
Seton Hall vs Villanova Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Villanova defeated Seton Hall, 74-72, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 16, 2019.
- Villanova is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Seton Hall.
- Villanova is 8-2 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Seton Hall.
- Seton Hall is 8-3-1 (W-L-D) against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Villanova is 16-0 in its last 16 home games against Seton Hall.
- Then-No. 12 Seton Hall defeated Georgetown, 78-71, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
- Then-No. 10 Villanova lost to then-No. 19 Butler, 79-76, on the road in its most recent game on Wednesday, Feb. 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.