Seton Hall vs Georgetown Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 9 Big East Tournament
By Duel Staff
The Seton Hall Pirates will face the Georgetown Hoyas in college basketball action on Wednesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Seton Hall vs Georgetown Point Spread
Seton Hall is a 10.5-point favorite against Georgetown. Seton Hall is -110 to cover the spread, and Georgetown is -110.
Seton Hall vs Georgetown Over/Under
The over/under for the Seton Hall versus Georgetown matchup on March 9 has been set at 141.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Seton Hall vs Georgetown Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Seton Hall vs. Georgetown reveal Seton Hall as the favorite (-630) and Georgetown as the underdog (+450).
Seton Hall vs Georgetown Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Seton Hall win (91.3%)
Seton Hall vs Georgetown Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Seton Hall is 14-14-0 this year.
- The Pirates' ATS record as 10.5-point favorites or more is 3-3.
- Seton Hall has played 31 games this season, and 10 of them have hit the over.
- Georgetown's record against the spread is 12-17-1.
- The Hoyas' ATS record as 10.5-point underdogs or more is 5-3-1.
- Georgetown has played 30 games this season, and 17 of them have gone over the total.
Seton Hall vs Georgetown Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Seton Hall: (-630) | Georgetown: (+450)
- Spread: Seton Hall: -10.5 (-110) | Georgetown: +10.5 (-110)
- Total: 141.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)