Serena vs Begu Australian Open Schedule & Info
2021 French Open Women's Singles Match Info
No. 7 Serena Williams vs Irina-Camelia Begu
Date: Monday, May 31, 2021
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Court Philippe Chatrier — Paris, France
Williams vs Begu Odds & Set Betting
All Serena-Begu betting odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Williams: (-300) | Begu: (+240)
To Win 1st Set: Williams: (-225) | Begu: (+180)
Set Betting: Williams: 2-0 (-110) | 2-1 (+260)
Set Betting: Begu: 2-0 (+480) | 2-1 (+480)
Serena vs Begu Prediction & Pick
All French Open expert predictions & picks are made by Tennis Tonic.
- Winner: Serena Williams
- Set Outcome: Two Sets
Williams vs Begu Head-to-Head Stats & Betting Trends
- Williams won in two sets in the only previous head-to-head matchup between these two.
- Williams has won the French open three times (2002, 2013, 2015).
- Begu's best previous finish at the French Open was fourth place in 2016.
- Williams lost her most recent match, on May 18, against Katerina Siniakova.
- Begu lost her most recent match, on May 8, against Andrea Petkovic.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.