Seattle Storm vs New York Liberty WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Start Time and Prop Bets
Storm vs Liberty Game Info
Seattle Storm (13-11, 4-7 Away) vs. New York Liberty (8-14, 4-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, Aug. 11, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center – Brooklyn, NY
Storm vs Liberty Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-185) | NY: (+155)
Spread: SEA: -4.5 (-110) | NY: +4.5 (-110)
Total: 154.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: SEA: (+1900) | NY: (+12000)
Storm vs Liberty Betting Trends and Stats
- Seattle is 1-4 straight up in its last five road games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Seattle's last 15 road games.
- New York is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- New York is 1-7 straight up in its last eight games.
Storm vs Liberty Prop Bet
All Storm-Liberty betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Liberty) Total Points: Over 75.5 (-110) – In the last 10 games played between these two teams, the Liberty have scored an average of 78.2 points per game (PPG). In the two matchups between them this season, the Liberty have hit the over on this total in one of them, an 84-point performance on July 3, 2019. They scored 69 in the other contest on July 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.