Seahawks vs Eagles Game Info
Seattle Seahawks (8-2, 5-0 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (5-5, 3-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 24, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field – Philadelphia, PA
Seahawks vs Eagles Odds & Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+106) | PHI: (-122)
Spread: SEA: +2 (-120) | PHI: -2 (+100)
Total: 48 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: SEA: 83% | PHI: 17%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: SEA: (+1400) | PHI: (+2900)
Seahawks vs Eagles Betting Trends
- Seattle is 6-1 straight up and against the spread (ATS) in the last seven games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Seattle's last 19 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the last five games between Philadelphia and Seattle.
- Philadelphia is 19-6 straight up in its last 25 games at home.
Seahawks vs Eagles Stats
- Seattle is averaging 27.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Seattle are surrendering 25.4 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is averaging 23.4 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Philadelphia is surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Seattle was on bye in Week 11, but the Seahawks defeated the San Francisco 49ers, 27-24 (OT), on the road on "Monday Night Football" in Week 10.
- Philadelphia lost to the New England Patriots, 17-10, at home in Week 11.
Seahawks vs Eagles Prop Bet
All Seahawks-Eagles odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Seattle Seahawks 1-13 Points (+170) – Led by the stellar play of NFL MVP-favorite Russell Wilson, the Seahawks are an impressive 5-0 on the road this year. However, those wins haven't been as dominant as that perfect record suggests. Seattle has won four of those five road games by seven points or fewer, including a two-point win over the still-winless Cincinnati Bengals in Week 2. Additionally, the Eagles haven't been able to defend home field when Seattle comes to town, having lost four straight contests against the Seahawks in Philadelphia.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.