Seahawks vs 49ers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 17 NFL Game
By michael obermuller
Seahawks vs 49ers Week 17 Game Info
NFL Week 17 Game
Seattle Seahawks (11-4, 4-3 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (6-9, 1-6 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 3, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium — Santa Clara, CA
Seahawks vs 49ers Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (-360) | SF: (+290)
Spread: SEA: -7 (-118) | SF: +7 (-104)
Total: 46 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (69%) | SF: (31%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: SEA: (+1100) | SF: (N/A)
Seahawks vs 49ers Expert Prediction & Pick
All Seahawks-49ers expert predictions and picks according to Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Seahawks
Seahawks vs 49ers Betting Trends
- Seattle is 5-1 straight up in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Seattle's last seven games.
- San Francisco is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- The total has hit the under in four of San Francisco's last six games.
Seahawks vs 49ers Stats
- Seattle is averaging 28.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 23.2 PPG this season (T-No. 12 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is averaging 23.5 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 24.3 PPG this season (T-No. 16 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.