Seahawks vs Packers NFC Divisional Round Game
2020 NFC Divisional Round Game
Seattle Seahawks (11-5, 7-1 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (13-3, 7-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 12, 2019
Time: 6:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field — Green Bay, WI
Seahawks vs Packers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SEA: (+180) | GB: (-210)
Spread: SEA +4.5 (-115) | GB: -4.5 (-105)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SEA: (53%) | GB: (47%)
Odds to Win NFC Championship: SEA (+700) | GB: (+300)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: SEA: (+1300) | GB: (+800)
Seahawks vs Packers Betting Trends
- Seattle is 7-1-1 against the spread (ATS) on the road this season.
- The total has hit the under in three of Seattle's last four road games.
- Green Bay is 5-3 ATS at home this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Green Bay's last five home games.
Seahawks vs Packers Stats
- Seattle is averaging 25.5 points per game (PPG) including the playoffs (T-No. 7 in the NFL).
- Seattle is surrendering 19.0 PPG including the playoffs (No. 6 in the NFL).
- Green Bay averaged 23.5 PPG in the regular season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Green Bay surrendered 19.6 PPG in the regular season (No. 9 in the NFL).
- Seattle defeated the Philadelphia Eagles, 17-9, in the NFC Wild Card Round.
- Green Bay was on bye in the NFC Wild Card Round.
Seahawks vs Packers Prop Bet
All Seahawks-Packers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Seattle Seahawks by 1-13 Points (+220) – The Seahawks are 4-3 in their last seven games against the Packers, and three of those four wins have come by fewer than 14 points. And while Green Bay's defensive transformation has gotten quite a bit of attention, the Packers' secondary has been pretty vulnerable against the big play. The Packers are allowing 12.3 yards per completion, and that could be a problem against Russell Wilson, who is averaging 12.1 yards per completion (T-No. 7 in the NFL). We just saw how dangerous Seattle's downfield passing game can be, as DK Metcalf had 160 receiving yards in the Wild Card Game, and that could be enough to give Seattle the edge, though recent history suggests GB can keep it close.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.