SE Louisiana vs Lamar Basketball Game Info
Southeastern Louisiana Lions (2-6, 0-0 Southland) vs. Lamar Cardinals (1-7, 0-0 Southland)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 29, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Montagne Center – Beaumont, TX
SE Louisiana vs Lamar Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SELA: (+180) | LAM: (-220)
Spread: SELA: +4.5 (-105) | LAM: -4.5 (-115)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SELA: (56%) | LAM: (44%)
SE Louisiana vs Lamar Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
SE Louisiana: 43.3%
SE Louisiana vs Lamar Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Lamar defeated SE Louisiana, 79-73, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Dec. 18, 2019.
- Lamar is 26-22 all-time in 48 head-to-head games against SE Louisiana.
- SE Louisiana is 6-4 in the last 10 head-to-head games against Lamar.
- SE Louisiana defeated Grambling State, 77-70, in its most recent game on Dec. 23, 2020.
- Lamar lost to UTSA, 88-66, in its most recent game on Dec. 22, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.