San Jose State vs Nevada Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 10
Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the San Jose State Spartans and Nevada Wolf Pack.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
San Jose State vs Nevada Point Spread
The Wolf Pack are 11.5-point home favorites against the Spartans. Nevada is -106 to cover the spread, while San Jose State is -114 to cover as the 11.5-point underdog.
San Jose State vs Nevada Over/Under
The over/under for the San Jose State vs Nevada Week 10 college football matchup is set at 55.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
San Jose State vs Nevada Moneyline
The Spartans vs Wolf Pack moneyline has Nevada as a -480 favorite, while San Jose State is the +350 underdog on the road.
San Jose State vs Nevada Betting Trends
- Nevada is 18-6 in 24 all-time head-to-head matchups against San Jose State.
- San Jose State defeated Nevada, 30-20, in their last meeting on Dec. 11, 2020.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Jose State's last five games this season.
- The total has hit the over in six of Nevada's last seven games.
- San Jose State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Nevada is 3-1 ATS in its last four home games.
San Jose State vs Nevada Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nevada wins (91.1%)
San Jose State vs Nevada Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SJSU: (+350) | NEV: (-480)
Spread: SJSU: +11.5 (-114) | NEV: -11.5 (-106)
Total: 55.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.