San Francisco vs Gonzaga Basketball Game Info
WCC Championship Tournament - Semi-Final Game
San Francisco Dons (22-11, 9-7 WCC) vs. No. 2 Gonzaga Bulldogs (29-2, 15-1 WCC)
Date: Monday, March 9, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Orleans Arena – Las Vegas, NV
San Francisco vs Gonzaga Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+660) I GONZ: (-1000)
Spread: SF: +13 (+100) I GONZ: -13 (-120)
Total: 152 – Over: (-115) I Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: 18% I GONZ: 82%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SF: (N/A) | GONZ: (+900)
San Francisco vs Gonzaga Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI):
San Francisco: 10.3%
San Francisco vs Gonzaga Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Gonzaga defeated San Francisco, 71-54, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 20, 2020.
- Gonzaga is 18-0 in its last 18 head-to-head matchups with San Francisco.
- San Francisco is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- Gonzaga is 3-6 ATS in its last nine games.
- San Francisco defeated Pacific, 72-54, in the quarterfinal round of the WCC Tournament on Saturday, March 7.
- This is Gonzaga's first game of the WCC tournament, but they defeated Saint Mary's, 86-76, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.