Saints vs Raiders Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under and Betting Insights for Monday Night Football Week 2
By Larry Rupp
Saints vs Raiders Week 2 Game Info
NFL Week 2 Game
New Orleans Saints (1-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Las Vegas Raiders (1-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Sept. 21, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Allegiant Stadium — Las Vegas, NV
Saints vs Raiders Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NO: (-235) | LV: (+194)
Spread: NO: -5.5 (-110) | LV: +5.5 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NO: (78%) | LV: (22%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: NO: (+1000) | LV: (+5000)
Saints vs Raiders Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Score Prediction: Raiders 27 | Saints 30
Saints vs Raiders Betting Trends
- New Orleans is 13-3 straight up in its last 16 games.
- New Orleans is 7-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games against Las Vegas.
- Las Vegas is 2-4 ATS in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Las Vegas' last eight games.
Saints vs Raiders Stats
- New Orleans is averaging 34.0 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
- New Orleans is surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (T-No. 23 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas is averaging 34.0 PPG this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
- Las Vegas is surrendering 30.0 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.