Saint Peter's vs North Carolina Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for March Madness Elite 8 (Mar. 27)
Saint Peter's vs North Carolina Basketball Game Info
2022 March Madness East Region — Elite 8
No. 15 Saint Peter's Peacocks (22-11) vs. No. 8 North Carolina Tar Heels (27-9)
Date: Sunday, March 27, 2022
Time: 5:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center— Philadelphia, PA
Saint Peter's vs North Carolina Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SPU: (+260) | UNC: (-330)
Spread: SPU: +7.5 (-110) | UNC: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: SPU: (+4000) | UNC: (+600)
Saint Peter's vs North Carolina Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to ESPN Matchup Predictor.
Prediction: North Carolina Tar Heels win (79.7%)
Saint Peter's vs North Carolina Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Saint Peter's and North Carolina.
- Saint Peter's is 10-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
- North Carolina is 4-1 ATS in its last five games as the favorite.
- The total has hit the under in six of Saint Peter's last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of North Carolina's last 16 games played on Sunday.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.