Saint Louis vs VCU Basketball Game Info
Saint Louis Billikens (11-4, 4-3 A10) vs. VCU Rams (16-5, 9-3 A10)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Venue: Stuart C. Siegel Center — Richmond, VA
Coverage: CBS Sports Network
Saint Louis vs VCU Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SLU: (-176) | VCU: (+148)
Spread: SLU: -3.5 (-116) | VCU: +3.5 (-106)
Total: 136 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SLU: (N/A) | VCU: (N/A)
Saint Louis vs VCU Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Saint Louis: 47.9%
Saint Louis vs VCU Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Saint Louis defeated VCU, 80-62, at home in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 21, 2020.
- VCU is 10-4 all-time in 14 head-to-head games against Saint Louis.
- VCU is 4-1 straight up in its last five games against Saint Louis.
- Saint Louis is 12-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Saint Louis' last five games.
- VCU is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of VCU's last eight games.
- Saint Louis lost to Dayton, 76-53, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 19, 2021.
- VCU lost to George Mason in overtime, 79-76, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.