Saint John's (NY) vs Xavier Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for March 2 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
The Saint John's (NY) Red Storm will take on the Xavier Musketeers in college basketball action on Wednesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Saint John's (NY) vs Xavier Point Spread
Xavier is a 2-point underdog against Saint John's (NY). Xavier is -110 to cover the spread, and Saint John's (NY) is -110.
Saint John's (NY) vs Xavier Over/Under
The over/under for the Saint John's (NY) versus Xavier game on March 2 has been set at 154.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Saint John's (NY) vs Xavier Moneyline
Xavier is a +106 underdog on the moneyline, while Saint John's (NY) is a -128 favorite.
Saint John's (NY) vs Xavier Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Saint John's (NY) win (58.7%)
Saint John's (NY) vs Xavier Betting Trends
- Saint John's (NY) has beaten the spread 13 times in 29 games.
- Against the spread as 2-point favorites or more, the Red Storm are 6-10.
- Out of 29 Saint John's (NY) games so far this season, 17 have hit the over.
- Xavier has covered the spread 13 times in 28 games.
- The Musketeers have an ATS record of 4-3 as 2-point underdogs or greater.
- Xavier has played 28 games this year, and 13 of them have hit the over.
Saint John's (NY) vs Xavier Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Saint John's (NY): (-128) | Xavier: (+106)
- Spread: Saint John's (NY): -2 (-110) | Xavier: +2 (-110)
- Total: 154.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!