Rutgers vs Nebraska Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
By Zach Brunner
Rutgers vs Nebraska Basketball Game Info
Rutgers Scarlet Knights (10-3, 1-1 Big Ten) vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers (6-7, 1-1 Big Ten)
Date: Friday, Jan. 3, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Pinnacle Bank Arena – Lincoln, NE
Coverage: Big Ten Network
Rutgers vs Nebraska Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: RUTG: (-185) | NEB: (+155)
Spread: RUTG: -4 (-110) | NEB: +4 (-110)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: N/A
Rutgers vs Nebraska Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Rutgers vs Nebraska Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Nebraska defeated Rutgers, 68-61, in the last meeting between these two teams on March 13, 2019.
- Nebraska is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Nebraska is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Rutgers.
- Rutgers is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Nebraska's last six games.
- Rutgers defeated Caldwell College, 94-49, at home in its most recent game on Monday, Dec. 30.
- Nebraska defeated Texas A&M-CC, 73-52, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Dec. 29.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.