The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Kansas City Royals and the Detroit Tigers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Royals vs Tigers Game Info
- Kansas City Royals (2-4) vs. Detroit Tigers (3-4)
- Date: Friday, April 15, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Royals vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: KC: (-134) | DET: (+114)
- Spread: KC: -1.5 (+158) | DET: +1.5 (-192)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Royals vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Royals win (51.5%)
Royals vs Tigers Moneyline
- The Royals vs Tigers moneyline has Kansas City as a -134 favorite, while Detroit is a +114 underdog on the road.
Royals vs Tigers Spread
- The Royals are hosting the Tigers and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Royals are +158 to cover the runline, with the Tigers being -192.
Royals vs Tigers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Royals-Tigers on April 15, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.